.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Woman - More Than Just a Body

Slag, whore, badger... These atomic number 18 just a few of the words invariably dropped by people who, I presume, do not recognize the correct meanings behind the insults. In todays society, it is uncomfortably normal to call women these label on a passing(a) basis because of the way they nip or act. It is often seen as alright to slut discompose because the victim called it upon themselves, but I fear that women everywhere get egress begin to accept these label out of second nature. Women argon taught from the start to constantly think up up. Whether it be by our pargonnts, peers, or the infamous school clothes codes, in that respect argon stage set rules and regulations for what we should be allowed to flummox on our own bodies. It is obvious that there are reasons behind the rules, though. These rules are put in send in an attempt to value girls from being looked at the reproach way, but is it wrong to apprize that we might have it rearwards? Maybe, instead of t individuallying girls to broaden their chest or support hems below the knee, we should teach the ones who are all over-sexualizing human body part to keep their thoughts to themselves.\nI reckon the first time I was publicly ridiculed for what I chose to put on my body. Not only when was I ivteen at the time, I was also in a sortroom with over twenty-five silent kids and was called out in front of each and every one of them by my own teacher, a fair sex herself. It is completely normal for a pair of cotton underdrawers to ride up when you are seated, then immediately patronise up, so as I stood, I yanked the boxers megabucks to their original, below fingertip-length, fit. Thats when I heard my teacher say, Meghan, hold outt you think those hornswoggle are a little Distracting? Not only had she like a shot drawn all management to my derriƃ¨re, she had referred to a pair of shorts that hit merely four inches above my knee as distracting. She acted as if they render ed the whole class unable to focus on their work.\nI kept my comments to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment