.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

High School Expectations Essay

Middle School isnt over the end is here at last. The part of my life that get windmed never ending are gone for good. I thought I could not wait until high school, but now I proclivity that it wasnt here so soon, ending my year as an eight grader. I feel lost as my eight grade year comes to a close. The anticipation I at a time felt about high school has been replaced with not only fear but also the never ending head teacher of what to expect when I desex there.High school provide definitely be different. I find myself often wondering what it will be like. not knowing what to expect is what scares me the most. I have gone through school always being the little kid. Finally for one year I get to be the big kid and then after all of the wonderful things that have happened this year it is all inviten away. Starting high school I will once again be the little kid the one who doesnt know how things work. I do not look transport to another(prenominal) three years like that.Read mo re Example of persuasive speech about life essayWhat I look forward to is a new challenge. High school is a new challenge waiting for me. There will be so many new and exiting things to try once I get there. I also look forward to reunite with all of my old friends and to be able to drive soon Im also looking forward to only have four classes a day tooThough there are things I look forward to, I am afraid of some things too. I really worry that my friends will change and become completely different people than who they are today. I dont want us to drift apart because I dont know what I would do without them. Fortunately, Im assured that all of them will stay true to whom they are and that I will as well.Aside from all of my doubts and fears I think high school will be a good thing. It will open my eyes to new experiences and provide me with new knowledge. I hope high school will take me places. I never knew I would make it this far in life. Ten years from now, with the help of a go od high school education, I see myself as a successful 23 year old. I think high school will prepare me for my future and whatever it may bring. No matter where I go after high school I hope I am happy and doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment